The Idaho Society of CPAs is currently not accepting applications for scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. Scholarships from the fund benefit college juniors and seniors majoring in accounting at an Idaho college or university.
- ISCPA will award a maximum of three, $1,000 individual scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year and will notify recipients in May, 2019.
- One of the three scholarships will be designated for graduate students only
- The deadline for applications was April 5, 2019.
- Applications will once again be accepted starting in January, 2020.
- Idaho resident
- Majoring in Accounting
- Either enrolled as a full-time
1) under-graduate student at the junior or senior level (third or fourth year) at a college or university in the state of Idaho
2) graduate student at a college or university in the state of Idaho
- Must have a minimum of two semesters, or equivalent, of schooling left after June, 2020.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above for all class work prior to the application
- Non-traditional students who have not been enrolled in a higher education institution for a period of three years shall be exempt from the cumulative grade point average requirement for the first semester, or quarter, of the scholarship.
- All recipients must maintain the stated grade point for each semester the scholarship is in effect
The Idaho Society of CPAs will screen all applications received and recommend the recipient(s) based on:
- Sincere desire for further education or training
- Individual achievement as evidenced through participation in outside interests and activities, leadership roles and/or work experience
- Grade point average or academic standing will be considered, but will not be the primary determinant
Scholarship Application Procedures:
- Submit completed application below
- Email or fax the following documents to Gwynne:
- Your most recent transcript from college/university (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Your most recent grades (if not reflected on transcript)
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor you have taken an accounting course from
INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered
- Questions regarding the application process should be directed to Gwynne
- Our fax number is 208.344.8984
Completed applications, transcripts, recent grades and letter of recommendation must be date-stamped by April 5, 2020
Idaho Society of CPAs Scholarship Application
All fields are required - incomplete applications will NOT be considered