The Idaho Society of CPAs is not currently accepting applications for scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- ISCPA will award individual scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year in June, 2023
- The deadline for applications was May 15, 2023.
- Idaho resident
- Majoring in Accounting
- Either enrolled as a full-time
1) under-graduate student at the junior or senior level (third or fourth year) at a college or university in the state of Idaho
2) graduate student at a college or university in the state of Idaho
- Must have a minimum of two semesters, or equivalent, of schooling left after June, 2023.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above for all class work prior to the application
- Non-traditional students who have not been enrolled in a higher education institution for a period of three years shall be exempt from the cumulative grade point average requirement for the first semester, or quarter, of the scholarship.
- All recipients must maintain the stated grade point for each semester the scholarship is in effect
The Idaho Society of CPAs will screen all applications received and recommend the recipient(s) based on:
- Sincere desire for further education or training
- Individual achievement as evidenced through participation in outside interests and activities, leadership roles and/or work experience
- Grade point average or academic standing will be considered, but will not be the primary determinant
Scholarship Application Procedures:
- Submit completed application below
- This form cannot be saved - if you do not click submit before leaving the page all your data will be lost.
- Your most recent transcript from college/university (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Your most recent grades (if not reflected on transcript)
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor you have taken an accounting course from, an internship supervisor or an employer
INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered
- Questions regarding the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our fax number is 208.344.8984
Completed applications, transcripts, recent grades and letter of recommendation must be date-stamped by June 2, 2023.
Idaho Society of CPAs Scholarship Application
All fields are required - incomplete applications will NOT be considered