The Idaho Society of CPAs is currently accepting applications for scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships from the fund benefit college juniors and seniors majoring in accounting at an Idaho college or university.
- Idaho resident
- Majoring in Accounting
- Either enrolled as a full-time
1) under-graduate student at the junior or senior level (third or fourth year) at a college or university in the state of Idaho
2) graduate student at a college or university in the state of Idaho
- Must have a minimum of two semesters, or equivalent, of schooling left after June, 2018.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above for all class work prior to the application
- Non-traditional students who have not been enrolled in a higher education institution for a period of three years shall be exempt from the cumulative grade point average requirement for the first semester, or quarter, of the scholarship.
- All recipients must maintain the stated grade point for each semester the scholarship is in effect
- ISCPA will award a maximum of three, $1,000 individual scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year and will notify recipients in May, 2018.
- One of the three scholarships will be designated for graduate students only
- The deadline for applications is April 6, 2018.