DATA IS VALUABLE.
Data that can be compared to your peers is invaluable. The 2023 PCPS/CPA.com National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey helps you benchmark your firm’s performance against those similar in size and region. It shouldn’t take a lot to get business-critical insights. The 2023 PCPS/CPA.com National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey brings it to you for a lot less. Get equipped to take key management decisions.
Firms that participate in the 2023 National MAP Survey receive:
- Free personalized report with today’s most important KPIs
- Clear picture of how their firm aligns with similar sized practices, both regionally and nationally
- Practical insights into building a more profitable practice
- PCPS Members receive additional benefits, including all access to the survey platform for real time comparisons, downloadable trends reports, PowerPoint reports and customizable reports by specified filters when results are available
- The survey is easy and fast to participate in and complete. Participation is free and open to all firms. All information that firms provide is strictly confidential.
The survey will close on June 30th and results, including an executive summary providing key insights and actionable guidance, will be available in the fall of 2023.
Please take the survey here: www.aicpapcpsmapsurvey.com