ISCPA is excited to announce that our members can now save on vehicle rentals with Avis and Budget! These discounts are available on a wide selection of vehicles from eco-friendly and fuel efficient compacts and hybrids to stylish premium and luxury sedans. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, your ISCPA membership can help you save!
- 25% off base rates
- Other offers, like dollars off, a complimentary upgrade, or a free weekend day
- Complimentary membership in loyalty programs (Avis Preferred® and Budget Fastbreak)
- Both programs offer:
ISCPA members receive a $300* discount on our full 4-part Review.
With over 50 years of experience, Becker Professional Education provides the tools to help you succeed on Exam day. We offer a comprehensive, integrated review course in three different formats: *Live, Online, and Self-Study*. With Becker, you can study anytime, anywhere from any internet-connected computer or download the materials to work offline. You can also access our course from popular mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android when you're on the go!
If you learn best in a scheduled, focused environment, our live FastPass® class in Boise is for you. Our intensive course contains the same content as our standard CPA Exam Review live course – but is designed to help students prepare for the CPA Exam in a shortened timeframe. Our live classroom experience is ideal for candidates who thrive on personal interaction and feedback from instructors and peers. Prepare for the CPA Exam in a matter of weeks instead of months with Becker FastPass!
*This offer valid only on complete, four part course tuition price and cannot be combined with any other offers.
ISCPA members receive a discounted rate of $319.20 per seat per year at the CCH Learning Center! This is a savings of 20%. Receive Your Discount!
- 150 Web-based, interactive, Tax & Accounting CPE courses meet a client need, a new staff member’s training, or a deadline to complete CPE requirements
- Start a course, and return to it, anywhere, anytime
- Print it out for reference or to supplement in-house training
Member Order Direct from CCH gives you an easy, quick and economical way to order books from the CCH Online Bookstore. You can order ANY of 175 CCH Tax & Accounting titles on the Idaho Society/CCH Partner Page at a 25% Discount!
- Accounting & Auditing
- Practice Management
- Tax Preparation
Stay up-to-date with weekly federal tax updates―listen at your convenience
Get up-to-date news on federal tax legislation, court cases and other developments with the weekly podcast "Federal Tax Update" with Edward Zollars, CPA.
Available each week, this timely update provides our members the opportunity to listen to expert analysis and insight into what is happening in the area of federal taxation on your time and directly on your computer.
ISCPA members receive an exclusive 20% discount on Gleim CPA Review.
Gleim has helped millions of candidates pass their accounting certification exams since 1974. Authored by professional educators, Gleim CPA Review Courses give you all the tools you need to pass the CPA Exam.
- The Gleim Premium CPA Review includes:
- Exclusive access to our accounting team of experts
- A true Access Until You Pass® Guarantee
- The brand new Mega Test Bank, the largest offering available of multiple-choice questions and simulations
- Free ground shipping within the contiguous United States
Gleim is committed to helping you pass your exams. Did you know that we have an entire team dedicated to providing you with exam guidance throughout your study process? Contact our team today to learn why Gleim has been trusted by CPA Exam candidates for over 40 years.
- Up to 20% off Daily Member Benefit Rates
- 5% or greater off Leisure Rates
- Discounts available for business or pleasure
- Spouse entitled to all benefits at no additional charge
- Free Membership for the first year in Hertz #1 Club Gold
- Maximum personal liability of $5,000 for damages to the rental car at participating locations if you decline to purchase the loss/damage waiver option
Save up to 55% on hotels!
Book with your ISCPA member discount and instantly save 10% - 55% on hotels worldwide.
ISCPA is excited to announce a new partnership with HotelStorm to bring exclusive hotel discounts to our members. HotelStorm negotiates hotel discounts only available to ISCPA members, with discounts up to 55%. Simply search the website for your favorite destinations – whether personal or professional – and you'll find savings of 10-55% over other online travel agencies!
In addition to 10% to 55% off on thousands of hotels worldwide, HotelStorm offers:
- Customer service team to deal with any members requests like booking changes, cancellations or other concerns;
- No personal information is shared. HotelStorm systems are PCI compliant. The only information ISCPA members will need to provide when booking is a name and an email address in order to get a confirmation email after booking.
Save Money. Communicate Smarter.
ISCPA has partnered with West Unified Communications, to provide members special rates for audio and web conferencing through their InterCall service. West Unified Communications is the world’s largest conferencing services provider and is consistently noted by industry experts as a market leader. Members can save up to 70% off the standard InterCall rate.
ISCPA Members who have volunteered to join the network have agreed to help other ISCPA members with short questions about their chosen topic & to serve as a resource on that topic. (Note: If questions involve more than 10-15 minutes of consultation, members should work out between them any issues of payment for services rendered.)
Think Savings. Think Lenovo.
ISCPA has teamed up with Lenovo, a global leader in the PC marketplace, to offer you savings on its entire line of reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services. Save up to 30% off the everyday public web price on everything you need for your home and office, including all laptops, tablets, desktops, all-in-ones, workstations, servers, and accessories. This includes savings on a variety of top products, including the award winning ThinkPad notebooks.
ISCPA members also receive:
- Free ground shipping on all web orders
- Monthly limited time special offers
- Access to energy-efficient green technologies
- Access to dedicated and knowledgeable sales staff
With our bulk buying, we are able to secure deep discounts for ISCPA members on US Master Tax Guides each year. Members, watch your email for notices.
ISCPA members now have access to Microsoft Office 365 through the InterCall member conferencing program, which delivers the power of cloud productivity to your business. Office 365 is a flexible per user/per month subscription service with a number of plan and service options. You can choose the products that best meet your needs as a standalone service or you can select from Productivity Plans which bundle services and provide additional savings.
Monroe calculators have provided unparalleled performance, quality & durability to the accounting profession, which is one of Monroe's largest customers. View member's savings.
- Save up to 40% on office products, printing, technology and furniture.
- Shop online or in any of the 1,000+ Office Depot retail store locations.
This program gives you:
- Exclusive, preferred pricing
- Free Delivery on orders over $50
- Order by 5 PM for Next-Business-Day delivery
- Easy, no hassle return policy
ISCPA members are eligible for unique benefits for their firm, as well as discounts to refer to clients
Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, payroll tax, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company also offers 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, time and attendance solutions, and other administrative services for businesses. Group health, workers' compensation, and more are made available through Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc. Paychex is proud to be an endorsed provider of payroll services for the ISCPA and the preferred provider of payroll and retirement services for the AICPA Trusted Business Advisor Program.
ISCPA members are eligible for unique benefits for their firm, as well as discounts to refer to clients. Clients referred by ISCPA members will receive one month of free payroll processing and a six-month, money-back guarantee, along with a 401(k) recordkeeping discount. ISCPA member firms enjoy free payroll processing (up to 50 employees) upon subscribing to our CPA Platinum Program - which provides our 401(k) recordkeeping service at a highly reduced rate and over 5,200 fund choices - all while you continue to work with your existing financial advisor. Managing payroll and employee benefits is easiest when they are seamlessly integrated.
In partnership with the AICPA Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS), the ISCPA is excited to offer a free rotating tool available every month. The tool will be available on the member's only page from the beginning of each month until the end, and then will be replaced by another tool. Take advantage of this free resource by checking in frequently.
ISCPA has collaborated with the Succession Institute for ISCPA members only. Members receive a substantial discount on a variety of CPE courses, grouped by topics such as:
- Advisory and Consulting Services
- Organization and Performance (Succession Planning, Practice Management, Small Firm Practice Management)
- Owner Agreements, and
- People and Skills Development
ISCPA Members will receive CPE credit for any discounted course purchased after completing the course by passing an online exam within one year from date of purchase.
ISCPA members receive $150 off the Full Roger CPA Review New Generation Course or 20% off per part orders!
Roger CPA Review is a team dedicated to helping students successfully prepare for the CPA Exam with the industry's most Efficient, Effective and Enjoyable e-learning system. With a core belief that the key to success is enjoying what you do, each learning tool has been designed with special care to foster a study process that simultaneously delivers results and enjoyment. The Roger Method™ is a proven teaching approach in which lectures, texts and practice questions are broken down into bite-sized, highly motivating lessons that simplify difficult concepts while keeping students focused.
- Included with your course:
- Over 100 hours of focused, dynamic lecture (with unlimited viewings)
- Print and e-Textbooks
- Interactive Practice Questions software integrated with your study materials
- Homework Help Center
- 3, 6, 9 and 12 month Study Planners
- Course Diagnostics tools
- 88% Pass Rate!
We’re proud to announce that ISCPA has partnered with Citrix ShareFile to offer members a 10% discount for life on a Citrix ShareFile account.
Citrix ShareFile is a cloud-based storage service offering fast, easy and secure file sharing on any device anywhere.
- Some of the features that ShareFile offers specifically for accountants include:
- A custom-branded extranet to share and collaborate with clients and protect their data.
- Secure links to files right from your email, so you can promptly exchange QuickBooks files, monthly statements, tax returns and more. The ability to send documents for signature via email with an IRS-accepted e-signature solution that returns your ShareFile account when they’re signed.
ISCPA & TaxSpeaker (Bob Jennings) are pleased to provide ISCPA members with the following discounts:
- 15% off Live Webcasts
- 15% off E-Books, On Demand webcasts (downloads)
- 10% off Print products (Manuals and DVD packages)
ISCPA Members Save on Credit Card Acceptance
With this exclusive, members-only program
Take full advantage of your membership benefits.
Serving merchants for over 55 years TSYS Merchant Solutions offers a payment processing program tailored to your business needs. With this program you will receive:
- Negotiated member-only rates
- Qualified service representatives available 24 hours a day
- An account management team
- Free online reporting
TSYS Merchant Solutions is a top 10 acquirer with more than 55 years experience delivering unparalleled customer service and end-to-end payment solutions to businesses.
ISCPA members save
- Up to 36%* on UPS Air letters
- Up to 32%* on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 34%* on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 26%* on UPS® Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 75%* on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- 50%* on UPS Next Day Air®, UPS Next Day Air Saver®, UPS Worldwide Express® export, UPS Worldwide Saver® export, and UPS Worldwide Expedited® export shipments for up to four weeks after you enroll.*
All this with the peace of mind that comes from using the carrier that delivers outstanding reliability, greater speed, more service, and innovative technology.
These services and discounts are available to both new, and current, UPS customers
Self-study with nationally recognized Vern Hoven’s dynamic “Federal Tax Update” courses. With these fast-paced online video seminars you can earn CPE credit at your own pace, on your own schedule. You’ll also get:
- A comprehensive course manual
- The very latest tax updates
- Ideas for recognizing potential tax problems before they become an issue
Put Vern Hoven’s tax knowledge to work for your clients!
ISCPA and Wiley Efficient Learning are pleased to announce
that members receive a 20% discount on all CPA Exam Review Products!
The Best CPA Exam Review Course For You to Realize Your Dream of Becoming a CPA
At Wiley Efficient Learning (WEL), we stand behind the quality of our test prep products and take great satisfaction in delivering an accurate, proven, seamless, and fun learning experience for CPA candidates pursuing their career goals.
The only CPA Review Course designed to fit the way you learn best.
Start Saving Today!
ISCPA and Yaeger CPA Review are pleased to announce that members receive a 20% discount all Yaeger CPA Review products!!
With Yaeger CPA Review, our focus is on you, the candidate, and helping you pass the CPA Exam. That is why, on top of our already affordable prices, we have forged a partnership with ISCPA, to offer additional price breaks to their members.