- Contact: NA
- Company: St. Luke’s Health System
St. Luke’s Health System has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant 2 to join our team! The Accountant provides support to more experienced personnel by performing routine accounting assignments, moderately difficult in nature, requiring a broad knowledge of accounting theory and principles.
- Analyze, prepare and review significant month end accrual estimates.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining accounting policies and fiscal controls, and preparing financial reports.
- Assists with the organization’s financial reporting process for the purpose of improving financial performance and efficiency.
- Assists department leaders on variances from budget/actual.
- Participate in special projects on behalf of the Senior Director of Financial Reporting, VP of Finance, & CFO, as needed.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in the field or related area.
Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular are tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education.
If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, St. Luke’s may be just the place for you.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke’s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.
With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho’s culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.