|Member Registration Fee||Registration Process||Confirmation of Registration|
|Verification of Attendance||Substitutions, Transfers, Cancellations & No-Shows||Seminar Cancellation|
|Privacy||Disclaimer||Return Check Charge|
|Miscellaneous||Money on Account (MOA)|
- Payment must accompany each registration.
- Walk-ins will be accepted as room permits, provided payment is made in full at the door (manuals will not be available).
- Registrations must be received at least 21 days prior to the program to get the early registration discount.
- Online registration is closed 2 business days prior to the event. After this time, please call to determine if space is available.
- Registrants have the option to purchase printed manuals for our in-person CPE. For all events held outside of Boise, manuals are mailed 5 to 7 business days prior to the event. After the manuals have been mailed, registrants will not be able to purchase a printed manual.
- Substitutions, transfers and cancellations will not be accepted by phone. These items must be in writing and emailed to Gwynne, faxed to 208.344.8984, or mailed to ISCPA, 1649 W Shoreline Drive, St 202, Boise, Idaho 83702.
- Transfers and cancellations will not be processed after the manual for that event has been distributed.
- Substitutions: A registrant may substitute another individual up to the first morning of the event. The substitute is subject to the member/non-member fee policy, and any differences in fees must be paid at the time of substitution.
- Transfers: A registrant may transfer their registration to another event as long as the manual has not be made available. Transfers made 5 or more business days before the first day of the event will not be assessed a fee. Registrants transferring after this deadline will be assessed a $25 transfer fee. Transfers will not be permissible 2 or fewer business days before the event, regardless if the manual has been made public or not.
- Cancellations: A registrant may cancel their registration as long as the manual has not be made available. Cancellations requests received 5 or more business days before the first day of the event are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations will not be permissible 4 or fewer business days before the event, regardless if the manual has been made public or not. A registrant has the following options when cancelling:
- A registrant may transfer the registration fee (less the $25 cancellation fee) to their money on account (MOA) for use for any transactions with the ISCPA over the next three years. Unused MOA will be forfeited (see MOA policy below).
- A registrant may request a refund. Refunds will be credited to the registrant in the same method as payment was received, less the cancellation fee and a $25 processing fee.
- No-Shows: A registrant who does not attend a seminar is considered a no-show and forfeits their entire registration fee.
The ISCPA reserves the right to cancel any event as deemed necessary by the Professional Education and Member Services Director and/or the Executive Director. While we make every attempt to cancel events at least seven days in advance, there are those rare occasions when an event must be cancelled closer to the start date. ISCPA is not liable for any penalties incurred by any registrant for any related travel plans.
Should we have to cancel an event, we will notify you as soon as possible via email. You will have the option to transfer into another event, move all the registrations fees to your money on account for future use or request a full refund.
Upon the return of a check due to insufficient funds, ISCPA will charge $35 or 10% of the check, whichever is greater, to cover handling costs.
ISCPA will not sell or share any of the information collected via this website. This information may be used to send event notices, newsletters and/or other general information from us - you may opt out of receiving information from ISCPA by updating your profile.
By participating in any live-streaming event, you agree that your communications will be monitored & recorded time during that time.
By participating in a live event that is being streamed live, you agree that your name, employment, comments and likeness may be recorded.
Registrants and firms may keep their credit balance on file for use for any future transactions with the ISCPA. Credit balances will be applied to the individual or firm that submitted the original payment. A firm administrator will have access to the firm's MOA, however, they will not have access to an individual's MOA. Any MOA not used within three years (from the date of transfer), will be forfeited.