|Member Registration Fee||Registration Process||Confirmation of Registration|
|Verification of Attendance||Substitutions, Transfers, Cancellations & No-Shows||Seminar Cancellation|
|Privacy||Disclaimer||Return Check Charge|
|Miscellaneous||Money on Account (MOA)|
- Payment must accompany each registration.
- Walk-ins will be accepted as room permits, provided payment is made in full at the door (manuals will not be available).
- Registrations must be received by the early discount date (usually 21 days prior to the live program) to receive the early registration discount.
- Online registration is closed 2 business days prior to the event for all in-person events. After this time, please call to determine if space is available.
- Online registration is closed 2 hours prior to the start of the event for web-based presentations.
- Registrants have the option to purchase printed manuals for our in-person CPE. For all events held outside of Boise, manuals are mailed 5 to 7 business days prior to the event. After the manuals have been mailed, registrants will not be able to purchase a printed manual.
- Substitutions, transfers & cancellations must be emailed to Gwynne, faxed to 208.344.8984 or processed online.
- Transfers & cancellations can not be processed after the manual for that event has been made available.
- Substitutions: A registrant may substitute another individual up to the first morning of the event.
- The substitute is subject to the member/non-member fee policy.
- Any differences in fees must be paid at the time of substitution.
- Transfers: A registrant may transfer their registration to another event as long as the manual has not been made available:
- Transfers made 5 or more business days before the first day of the event will not be assessed a fee.
- Transfers permitted to transfer after this deadline will be assessed a $25 transfer fee.
- Cancellations: A registrant may cancel their registration as long as the manual has not been made available:
- Cancellation requests received 15 or more days before the start of an event will not be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received between 7 & 14 days before the start an event will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations are not be permissible 6 or fewer days before the event.
- A registrant has the following options when cancelling:
- Transfer registration fees (less any cancellation fees) to their money on account (MOA). MOA may be used for any purchase/registration with ISCPA for the next three years.
- Request a refund. Refunds will be credited to the registrant in the same method as payment was received, less a $25 processing fee & any applicable cancellation fees.
- No-Shows: A registrant who does not attend an event is considered a no-show & forfeits their entire registration fee.
ISCPA reserves the right to cancel any event as deemed necessary. While we make every attempt to cancel events at least seven days in advance, there are those rare occasions when an event must be cancelled closer to the start date. ISCPA is not liable for any penalties incurred by any registrant for any related travel plans.
Should we have to cancel an event, we will notify you as soon as possible via email. You will have the option to transfer into another event, move all the registrations fees to your money on account for future use or request a full refund.
Upon the return of a check due to insufficient funds, ISCPA will charge $35 or 10% of the check, whichever is greater, to cover handling costs.
ISCPA will not sell or share any of the information collected via this website.
ISCPA may use any of the information collected via this website to market event notices and share newsletters and general information from ISCPA. You may opt out of receiving information from ISCPA by updating your profile via this website.
By participating in any live event sponsored by ISCPA, you agree that your name, employment, comments & likeness may be recorded and that that recording may be viewed by others.
By participating in any live-streaming event sponsored by ISCPA, you agree that your communications will be monitored & recorded.
By participating in any live-streaming event sponsored by ISCPA, you agree that your name, employment, comments & likeness may be recorded and that that recording may be viewed by others.
Registrants & firms may keep their credit balance on file to use for any future transactions with the ISCPA. Credit balances will be applied to the individual or firm that submitted the original payment. A firm administrator will have access to the firm's MOA, however, they will not have access to an individual's MOA. Any MOA not used within three years (from the date of transfer), will be forfeited.