- Gain some powerful insight to establish a culture of trust and open communication in the workplace
- Gain tips to improve communication that drives accountability and improves decision-making skills
- Learn how to approach situations to improve accountability for the overall organization's performance
- Understand why team members hide behind questions and don't grow in owning their job responsibilities
- Build your understanding of the basic human fears that contribute to a fear of separation in the workplace
- One more great ISCPA membership benefit
- Part of the ISCPA 2024 ROI Series
- Enhance your knowledge
- Maximize your ISCPA Membership
ISCPA strives to curate diverse and relevant content that aligns with the interests and needs of our members while helping to maximize your membership investment. We understand that managing a multitude of responsibilities and demands can make it challenging to prioritize your continued learning. However, it is crucial to allocate time for yourself amidst the busyness of life. You've made the financial investment, now make the personal one - and take advantage of everything ISCPA has to offer you.
Welcome to the 2024 ROI Series
12 Complimentary CPE Credits
For ISCPA Leaders, Change Makers & Innovators!
Proudly Sponsored by
- Test your computer/device for compatibility with virtual meeting space well in advance of your webinar
- Materials are generally available 1-2 days in advance of the event from the ISCPA MY CPE section of our website
- You will be able to download the materials the morning of the event from the meeting room
Connie Miller is the CEO of Credible Advantage, a leadership and board development consulting business. Prior to Connie's recent retirement, she served as the President/CEO of Icon Credit Union and later Regional President of Horizon Credit Union. Connie was honored as one of Idaho's CEO's of Influence for her leadership, integrity, vision, diversity, and influence. Under Connie's leadership, Icon Credit Union was named the 7th healthiest credit union from more than 5,400 credit unions in the nation. In addition to her many awards, Connie was also awarded the Thanks Badge II, the highest award in Girl Scouting, for her exemplary service to the Girl Scout organization and most recently Meridian Chamber of Commerce's Business Leader of the Year for 2021.
Connie Miller graduated from Boise State University with a Bachelors of Business Administration Degree in Accountancy. Connie received her graduate level certification from Western Credit Union Management School. She was appointed to the Twelfth District of the Federal Reserve Bank Community Financial Depository Institution Advisory Council. Icon Credit Union was a recipient of the Best Places to Work for several years, just one of the many community recognitions received.
Connie's passions include building strong leaders and strong cultures in the workplace. Connie has served on many local boards and committees, including her current board positions for Junior Achievement of Idaho and the College of Western Idaho Foundation.
Connie is a published author, and published a leadership book titled, "Don't Sabotage Your Career," to share her insights on becoming a top professional and avoiding unintentional mistakes that may hold one's career back and hurt their personal brand.