This year practitioners need to keep abreast of tax changes affecting pass-through entities used by their business clients and employers, and this enlightening course delivers that information. You will learn invaluable strategies, techniques, innovative tax-planning concepts, income-generating ideas, and other planning opportunities available to S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation.
Course Type: On-Demand Webcast
Qualifies for IRS CE
All tax practitioners, both those working in public accounting as well as those in private industry, who need the latest information on tax changes affecting their business clients or employers
- Understand the major issues on which taxpayers and the IRS are in conflict
- Understand recent IRS guidance and legislation impacting pass-through entities
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Schedules K-2 and K-3 reporting requirements
- Form 7203, S Corporation Shareholder Stock and Debt Basis Limitations
- Overview of the economics and tax consequences of crowdfunding campaigns
- The Centralized Audit Regime
- Selected Practice and Reporting Issues: Whatâ€™s new?
- A review of recent cases, rulings, and tax law changes affecting S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and limited liability partnerships
- Choice of entity issues
- Employee vs independent contractor considerations that companies should be aware of, including the recently reinstated Department of Labor Final Rule
- Split-dollar arrangements
- A review of like-kind exchange transactions under Â§1031
- IRC Â§163(j) considerations in 2022
- State and local taxes: pass-through entity workarounds
- Carried interest
- Accounting method reform
- Special basis adjustments
- Impact of the net investment income tax on the owners of pass-through entities
- Review of the most important business tax cases, revenue rulings, PLRs, etc.