This 2-hour course is designed to meet the 2-hour Ethics CPE requirement for Alabama CPAs. It provides an overview of ethical thought along with the core values of the CPA profession. The contents of Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy Administrative Code, Chapter 30-X-6 Rules of Professional Conduct are covered. The AICPA Code of Professional Conduct is covered in detail. Case studies and examples are utilized to emphasize material.
Course Type: Download
- Define ethics from an overall and professional perspective
- Distinguish the rules of professional conduct contained in the Alabama Administrative Code, Chapter 30-X-6
- Describe the ethical standards contained in the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Overview of professional ethics
- Alabama specific guidelines, regulations, and updates
- Case studies for Alabama CPAs