It's Time to Get Updated! The Idaho State Tax Commission, sponsored by the ISCPA, will once again bring you the latest developments in Idaho state taxation issues.
Due to the extremely high costs of hotel facilities and travel, we must have a minimum of 20 attendees registered by 10.12.22 or this event will be cancelled. Should it be cancelled, you will be emailed on 10.12.22 to transfer to another event or request a refund.
Have a topic you want covered at this Update? Email Gwynne now.
- Tax practitioners throughout Idaho and those Idaho clients
- Those individuals who have dealings with the Idaho State Tax Commission throughout the year
- Connect with the Idaho State Tax Commission to work together for a successful tax season next year
State Tax Update presented by the Idaho State Tax Commission
- Overview of 2022 Tax Legislation
- Forms changes
- Rules changes
- Update on processing
- Answers to the questions you submitted
- Download your materials prior to event
Cynthia has been with the Idaho State Tax Commission for twelve years, starting as an auditor with the Tax Discovery Bureau, then moving to Income Tax Audit, Multistate Income Tax Audit, and finally finding a home in Tax Research. Cynthia is a graduate of Boise State University having earned both a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Accounting. Cynthia has provided income tax presentations to numerous groups including the Idaho Society of CPAs and also the Idaho State Legislature.