Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, compilation, and preparation engagement arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ARSC, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession â€” don't get left behind!
- CPAs in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting, auditing, preparation, compilation and review pronouncements
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review services.
- Recently issued ASUs
- Current FASB exposure draft and projects
- Audit and attest engagements update
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Download PDF manual - view your upcoming events in "My CPE" on website
- Review ISCPA Parking Map - found in your email confirmation
Michael Brand, CPA Johnson, Feigley, Newton & Brand LLP Athens, AL Michael Brand is a partner of Johnson, Feigley, Newton & Brand LLP in Athens, Alabama. He was formerly a partner with Tucker, Scott, Brand & Wates, LLC. Michael is a graduate of the University of North Alabama and has been in public accounting since graduation. Michael has been involved in various aspects of public accounting with an emphasis in accounting and auditing services. His experience involves audits of various for profit, not-for-profit and governmental entities. Additionally, he conducts peer reviews. He currently serves on the Alabama Society of CPA's Peer Review Committee and serves on the AICPA's Joint Trial Board, Quality Control Standards Task Force and was a prior member of the AICPA's Peer Review Board.