ISCPA Guarantees Your Satisfaction at this Showcase Conference
This rapid-fire conference has been designed to review all changes affecting for-profit taxpayers, combining the individual update with the business update without all of the planning and compliance discussion available in the more specialized updates. Just the facts without the frills! Updated throughout the year for up-to-the-minute changes and court cases, this conference will keep you in the loop for the latest changes.
Back by popular demand - Ron Roberson of Taxspeaker- a company known for its industry-leading manuals, expert and energetic speakers, and award-winning research and compliance checklists and guides. AND, as Taxspeaker is the only continuing education company whose manuals ever won the coveted CPA Practice Advisor Reader's Choice Award 4 years in a row, you know you are in great hands!
Updated material through the day before the conference starts!
Award winning electronic manual contains 100s of hyperlinks to the 100% free online tax research product at MyTaxDesk, so you don't even have to worry about your research library and finding the citation!
Day 1: Covers all of the changes that affect individuals in the current year, as well as a detailed analysis of how the new tax laws will affect your individual tax clients.
Day 2: Covers all of the changes that affect business entities in the current year, as well as offers a detailed analysis of how the new tax laws will affect your business tax clients.
Upon the completion of this conference, you will be able to
- Apply the latest tax law changes to the current Form 1040/1120/1120S/1065 tax returns you prepare
- Properly use many federal tax provisions prior to their expiration date
- Determine if your clients had job related business expenses
- Determine if your clients had any work related education expenses
- Summarize the various methods of accounting that are available
- Advise clients on how to properly account for inventory
- Determine when a change in accounting method has occurred, when IRS approval is needed and when it is not needed, and what situations qualify for automatic approval
BONUS - 2 General Ethics CPE Credits
- After the conference, all attendees will be registered for a 2-hour, on-demand webinar bonus ethics webinar
- Attendees will have until 12.27.22 to complete the quiz and earn the bonus CPE credits!
- This means this conference is really 18 CPE credits!
Kept up to date through the day before the event
Individual Taxes - Day 1 will include the latest modifications from Congress as well as other relevant IRS Notices, announcements, ruling and court cases for corporations, S corporations and entities taxed as partnerships and discussion of common compliance issues encountered during tax preparation season.
Business Taxes - Day 2 will include the latest modifications from Congress as well as other relevant IRS Notices, announcements, ruling and court cases for corporations, S corporations and entities taxed as partnerships and discussion of common compliance issues encountered during 2021's tax preparation season.
The course has been updated for the effects of the end-of-2019 Secure Act, both March 2020 tax bills, and Both PPP and PPPFA Bills, with in-depth discussion and examples of those changes! 2020 changes are all coming together with 5 different bills into a massive year of tax changes.
- Qualifies for IRS CE Credit
- As of today, we are planning to hold this event both in-person and virtually
- Lunch will be from 12 - 12:45 each day
- Boxed lunches will be provided each day
- Should we not be able to hold this event in-person, those registrants will be registered for the virtual option automatically
- Lunch will be from 12 - 12:45 each day
- We are asking those attendees who have not been vaccinated to wear a mask
- We are maintaining as large a social distancing area as the conference room permits
- We have limited this event to 50% of the normal attendance
- All break snacks/food will be individually wrapped
- Plastic gloves will be provided at the coffee services areas
- Water bottles will be offered in lieu of water stations
- We will have a small section reserved for those guests wearing masks*
- * This is optional, just because you opt to wear a mask does not mean you have to sit in this reserved section
- * Space is not guaranteed in this section, space will be available as space permits
- click here to register for virtual experience
Regular room rates start at $259 a night.
ISCPA room rate is $162 a night (room block expires 10.25.22)
If you need this reported to the IRS for CE credit, email CPE@idcpa.org
Ron Roberson is a well-known tax lecturer who has more than 20 years of experience teaching throughout the United States. Ron annually speaks to thousands of tax professionals about the latest business and personal tax law developments, using his sense of humor and friendly speaking style to keep people coming back year after year. In addition to authoring multiple tax articles and manuals, Ron also continues to work with his partner in a tax and accounting practice in Sonora, California. Ron includes real life examples from his practice to make tax issues come alive and help complicated subject matter make more sense.