The new Sec.199A deduction is probably one of the most complex provisions of the new Tax Act.
During this luncheon, we will:
• Focus on the detailed mechanics of the new code Section and best planning techniques.
• Address the issues we face in determining which clients will qualify, what information is necessary, and how to calculate the amount.
Every year, thousands of articles are written about building your business, serving your clients and other business topics. And, there seems to be an unlimited supply of conferences, seminars, training – the list is endless – discussing “how to” topics for your business.
As a business leader yourself, you know this information is vital, but how do you keep up?
That's where the ISCPA Power Hour Luncheon Series comes in. Held once a month, join us for a high-level overview of topics that will soon be impacting you, your business and your clients.
Registration is closed. Please contact ISCPA at 208-344-6261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Curriculum Vitae of Ed Bodily
Education and Certification:
BBA Accounting, Boise State University 2004 BBA Finance, Boise State University 2004 Certified Public Accountant, certification obtained in 2006
Currently enrolled in the Masters of Accounting program at Boise State University. (expected graduation 2011)
Idaho Association of Certified Public Accountants American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Currently an accountant with Little-Morris, LLP specializing in taxation and business consulting (2006 – present)
• KPMG; Boise, Idaho; staff auditor and consultant two years (2005 – 2006)
• Whittaker and Associates, Boise, Idaho; staff accountant two years (2003 – 2005)
Prior Relevant Experience:
• Active in compiling and reviewing financial statements for local businesses in industries ranging from construction to amusement.
• Team member on audits of public companies including; Automotive Medical Industrial Semiconductor (AMIS), Building Materials Holding Corporation (BMHC), Albertsons, Boise Cascade and Coldwater Creek. Also on non-public companies in the grocery, agricultural commodities, leasing and medical services industries.
• Currently certified as a QuickBooks Pro-Advisor with extensive experience analyzing financial records prepared with QuickBooks.
• Specialize in tax, accounting, financial reporting to closely held business and high net worth individuals.
• Active in estate and income tax planning to individuals with investment portfolios, real estate holdings and operating businesses.