The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting corporations and pass-through entities along with reviewing tax planning considerations for investors, owners and executives.
- Tax and business professionals
- Identify corporate tax changes
- Identify planning considerations for corporations and pass-through entities
- Recognize way to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes
- Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform
- Download PDF manual - view your upcoming events in "My CPE" on website
- Test your computer/device for compatibility with virtual meeting space well in advance of your webinar
Brian R. Greenstein, Ph.D., is an accounting professor at the Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware. Previously he served as the Director of Graduate Tax Programs and Chair of the Department of Accounting and Taxation at Seton Hall University. Dr. Greenstein started his career with an international CPA firm and currently maintains an active consulting practice. Dr. Greenstein has presented hundreds of live seminars on various tax and financial planning topics for State CPA societies, private accounting firms, and the Internal Revenue Service. He has also written numerous articles appearing in national publications such as the Journal of Taxation, The Tax Advisor, the CPA Journal, the Journal of Corporate Taxation, Taxes -- The Tax Magazine, Taxation for Lawyers, and the Review of Taxation of Individuals. His research has been quoted by the Supreme Court of the United States in Indopco v. Commissioner, and he actively contributes to the regulatory standard-setting process.