Join us for the Idaho CPA Society's Centennial Celebration!
The Idaho Society of CPAs was established in 1918 with the mission to bring together the Certified Public Accountants in Idaho to maintain and elevate the standards of proficiency and integrity of the accounting profession. From the original eight founders, the organization has grown to become one of the largest professional associations in Idaho.
As much as it’s a celebration, it’s also a launching point. The CPA profession is changing at a rapid pace and ISCPA is changing right along with it. New leadership, a new website and a renewed focus on our members will help us explore opportunities, threats, and ways to position the Society to meet member needs for years down the road.
Thursday, June 14
- 5:30pm - Social & Family Picnic – food, fun and networking
Friday, June 15
- 8:00am - Barry Melancon, President and CEO - AICPA
The Future of the Profession
- 10:00 - Jody Stamback, IRS Senior Stakeholder Liaison
- 11:00 - Idaho State Tax Commission
- 12:00pm - Lunch & Survive to Thrive: Rewiring your brain for success over stress
- 1:15 - ISCPA Annual Business Meeting
- 2:30 - Scott Schiefelbein, Managing Director, Washington National Tax at Deloitte Tax LLP
During the Registration Process Be Sure To:
- Thursday Social - let us know if you will be joining us and if so, how many guests you will be bringing with you
- Friday lunch - place your order for either:
- BBQ Chicken Wrap with applewood bacon and cheddar
- Roast Beef & Havarti Focaccia with horseradish aioli
- Caprese Baguette with fresh mozzarella, roma tomato and pesto sauce